Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

from the ashes


found this little beauty in some burned down ruins of the hotel we stayed at over the weekend.
it was the only thing really left in the shell of a building.
there was a GIANT raven squaking at me as i rummaged through the place.
then a falcon landed above me and did the same thing.
later that night brooke had ghost nightmares.
she took it as a sign that i should put the radio back where i found it, and that it wasn't meant to
be taken from there.
took it home anyways, plugged it in, and it works perfectly!
depending on how the padres play while listening through it, decides if i return it or not.

1 comment:

  1. Oh you are a trash digger just like your mom! I love the Radio....you know my dad had one just like this when I was a kid. And I loved the comment about the Padres! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete