Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

random true story








i have relatives from all over the country.
my mom's side is from oklahoma, some white some cherokee.

she just sent me this email...
i love the vibe about it.

mom:

I thought you might enjoy this.....so I am attaching it for you to read.
I recently (through Facebook) have made a connection with an Uncle and Aunt I have never met.
Nanny Shaw was married to Harris Andrew Shaw (My Grandpa Andy) who left her and married another woman and had two other children who are Uncle Steve and I's ages.

My grandfather seemingly was a person who felt the need, as I do, to put his stories on paper. My Uncle Kelly sent me this story, written by my Grandfather about a camping trip where he camped with "Pretty Boy Floyd". It is a true story.
Enjoy.
Love,
Your crazy mom


No comments:

Post a Comment